**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry is broken again

So i am fighting Yellowjacket in 5.2.4 and parry works about half the time. You get the parry message but no stun.

Comments

• BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Read the node bet he's regenerating too
  • What device are you using?
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    Samsung Galaxy 7. Not like i am missing the parry either. It pops up. So weird
  • RayFerrier911RayFerrier911 Posts: 42
    edited July 2018
    I’ve got a crackpot theory about Parry, PI, diminishing returns and the device you play on. All in all I think the game is to thirsty on older devices. Anything less than an iPhone 6 seems to cause the Parry problem. Although android wise I’m unsure.
  • Try clearing the phones memory out with a cleaner and see if Parry miraculously starts working again.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    This yellow jacket?
    vf3pbpy12avu.png

First time facing masochism I guess?
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    There's this node in 5.2.4 called "Masochism". Try reading its description.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    parry is a debuff it doesn’t work against masochism unless you have a champ that causes a lot of debuffs like archangel
  • Doh
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    parry is a debuff it doesn’t work against masochism unless you have a champ that causes a lot of debuffs like archangel
    I'm not sure of your phrasing.... parry stuns can get removed by masochism.
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    Yes after i posted this i realized it was the masochism node causing it.
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    However parry still work 50/50%...
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes, parry is broken. Esp in those difficult content like in uncollected where item use is necessary and need to buy lots of revives and potions