**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8 Mil Alliance Looking For 3 Active Players

We are an active alliance but aren't married to the game because we know and understand real life comes first. We don't want you joining an AQ or AW and then disappearing on us. We use/require Line app. We are laid back, but will not put up with loafers and freeloaders. We have very helpful and engaging officers that put in work to aid members with placement, quests, and ranking up champions. We run Map 5x5x5x3x3 with 3 BG's, we finished last AW season in Gold 2, we require players be skilled and have at least a 150K rating, and if you pick a path you must be confident you can finish it or lend energy to someone that can. If you are interested add me as a friend on MCOC or Line. Apocolypse225

Comments

• Options
    I'm interested. Competitive player. Need alliance that wants to win. As well as have fun. Goatbagger is screen name.
  • Options
    MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    Prefer 150K+ rating. My profile vdd7gnt90wtn.jpg
  • Options
    1 spot taken. So now only looking for 2 new members that fit the criteria.
  • Options
    Heigl18Heigl18 Posts: 10
    I'm definitely interestedo49eo8arp9yi.png
  • Options
    Excellent. I'm adding you as a friend IG. Do you have/use Line? If so send me a chat. Same as IGN. Apocolypse225
  • Options
    That's 3. We are full