**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Having a little trouble with act 4 chapter 4. Any advice?

How trash am I?65s3vvek75om.png

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Act 4 gets difficult from the fact that these paths get really long and have unavoidable damage. You really need regen-based champs (X23 is a good start) to counter it. Block damage isn't outrageous in Act 4, but you do need to minimize the amount of blocking (and parry) you do and instead work on intercept.

Even with a full group of 5/50's, Act 4 can be challenging without using health pots and/or revives.
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Thanks for the advice. I've had my account for a year but I only really played about 7 months out of that time( crazy life situations). When I first started I knew nothing of beginner/ intermediate bracket so I never grinded to get those 4*s the first few months. I'm trying to get serious now so any advice would help
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    You need to rework your masteries. I had the same problem. Ground the arena got units bought cores and rallied theough act 4 chp 4 in one sitting. It is one of my proudest accomplishments.
  • Options
    STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    I went to College earned my Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Proudest accomplishment of mines. ;). Act 4 OG Wolverine duped will help a lot and Iceman and AA good luck!