**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily premium hero crystals

Daily hero crystals

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    The best I have obtained is a 3* Champ (but forgot who was it).

• Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Colossus, Gamora, HE, Black Panther can all be found in the daily as a 3*
  • Options
    Nezz44Nezz44 Posts: 11
    I was under the impression that the PHC are random, I get that. But what the heck I yet to get a 4* from one yet. But yet a buddy of mine has gotten 5 4* from PHC. I have tried saving them opening one at a time opening groups and I've even drop cash down on them and have yet to get a single 4* which sucks and really frustrating. Other players say just grind away on Vs but hell that gets tiring after awhile especially when a guy only get 12 wins and losses the multiplier bummer. Just small venting
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Nezz44 wrote: »
    I was under the impression that the PHC are random, I get that. But what the heck I yet to get a 4* from one yet. But yet a buddy of mine has gotten 5 4* from PHC. I have tried saving them opening one at a time opening groups and I've even drop cash down on them and have yet to get a single 4* which sucks and really frustrating. Other players say just grind away on Vs but hell that gets tiring after awhile especially when a guy only get 12 wins and losses the multiplier bummer. Just small venting
    My drop rate is around one 4* per 100 PHCs.

You need watch tutorials about how to built infinite streaks. The strategy is different according to the arena.
    And look your masteries.

BUT it's not true you'll get 4* for grind arenas, cutoff are far from beginners even many veterans.
    You would watch the cutoff spreadsheets and make your maths about your possibilities.
    If you want 4*, join an Alliance and do AWs, and alliance events. You can get 4* shards from Arenas too, but it's not the main source.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I just 1* from it... at least if I could get the rare 1*, I wouldn't mind
  • Options
    Nezz44Nezz44 Posts: 11
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Nezz44 wrote: »
    My drop rate is around one 4* per 100 PHCs.

You need watch tutorials about how to built infinite streaks. The strategy is different according to the arena.
    And look your masteries.

BUT it's not true you'll get 4* for grind arenas, cutoff are far from beginners even many veterans.
    You would watch the cutoff spreadsheets and make your maths about your possibilities.
    If you want 4*, join an Alliance and do AWs, and alliance events. You can get 4* shards from Arenas too, but it's not the main source.

I have watched tutorials, and I know I have to put the work in and grind in the arenas. What I pissing and moaning about was the drop rate and how in the hell can he get that many 4* from premium hero crystals and I have yet to get a single 4* from the premium hero crystals. That's all I was saying. Just complaining. I have joined an alliance and I have earned 4* shards that how I've gotten the few 4* hero I have.
  • Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Colossus, Gamora, HE, Black Panther can all be found in the daily as a 3*

If you're talking about Hawkeye, he's a 2* in the crystal