**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena

IMRANMAXIMRANMAX Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam, why do you give, hardest opponents after some fights, you give very high ratings opponents! Give me a fair fight.

I challenge any players who are equal to mine.

You don't dare give a fair fight.
Give a fair fight in arena. You don't give a fair fight, because you fear that we will win for sure.

I don't need any 1's suggestion. Neither it should matter to any 1.

FAIR FIGHT.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Because that's how arena works in order to keep an infinite streak.
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    If you don't want any suggestions...what was the purpose of this post other than to complain? arenas have been around for quite some time now..how about ask...How can I get through the arena fights with the roster I have? or maybe the fights are fair....your skills may be the issue
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Arenas deliberately get harder for the first 15 rounds. Beat those, then every matchup after that is easier than "even". There are a ton of resources out there on strategies to do it, but they all rely on having enough champs and experience to actually win the fights.

It took me almost 3 months before I could get past match 15 because I didn't have the champs nor did I have the skill. Grinding arenas when you have to rebuild your streak each time really did suck, so I dropped down to the 3* arenas and built up my army.

3 months later, I now have 30 maxed/duped 3* champs, 9x 4* champs at 4/40 and 15 more at 3/30 and can rattle off 350k points per "round". Makes grinding for champs like Winter Soldier really easy.

Keep at it, keep building your army, you'll get there.