**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which would you R5 and why?

I am going to try using 5* Unawakened Morningstar for AQ map 5x5. xietny638y49.jpeg

Which would you R5 and why? 59 votes

4* Awakened Guillotine
52%
Dexman1349TheManMythLegendSpeedbumpDERPYREVENGERFoxhero007Jim0172buttersJosmanxKyleMshchong2Night_ProwlerXSDAATRgomez_broTriggerEnderDraco58Mitchell35VoltolosAleorSpidermonkey902CptDank89 31 votes
4* Unawakened Mephisto
47%
Il_JooORotellyChillMityAntStark78AlfaGreifmaster911Ethans8279Super_Mitch_83ShaheerFIazM1k0rinSpiderCoolsMutantWharf8FLOATSMy_SuperiorBahamutPolarisCVjlamadisonChampioncriticshadow_lurker22AnkushNanda 28 votes

Comments

• JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Who would you take to R5? Main use will be AQ. What are your arguments for-or-against either and for any other aspect of the game.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4* Unawakened Mephisto
    Mephisto for poison nodes and morningstar for bleed nodes.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    4* Awakened Guillotine
    Guilly can do the cosmic path by herself with her health steal. She was my first R5 and still have no regrets a year later.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    4* Unawakened Mephisto
    If you are thinking about synergy, Mephisto will be more useful.
  • PolarisCVPolarisCV Posts: 10
    4* Unawakened Mephisto
    Mephisto for sure. With Guillotine you really only get synergy value for MS out of one fight.
  • Pola007Pola007 Posts: 1
    Gvvb
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    4* Unawakened Mephisto
    Since AQ change fro, symbioid to sentinel, bleed and poision champ didnt help much in AQ, so i'll choose mephisto. Beside even someday u didnt want to use mephisto coz u have better champ, he still slayed as defender on aw.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    PolarisCV wrote: »
    Mephisto for sure. With Guillotine you really only get synergy value for MS out of one fight.

It's an unduped morningstar, so 2 fights :smirk:
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    4* Awakened Guillotine
    I love Mephisto I have him as a 5 star unduped tho, and he has very little damage output, awakened he gains more power, more damage and everything basically, so unawakened no, awakened, yeah his prestige is super high
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Any Mod out there, please feel free to close this discussion as I have made my decision awhile ago. Thank you
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Neither, save for a better champ
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    They both useless unless u haven’t done ROL and u can just get AA
  • Hey JCPer14,

I'll go ahead and close this out for you!
This discussion has been closed.