**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To use my expiring t2a - 5r4 who?

AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
Besides using the expiring t2a, i want to prepare for LOL and Legends too.

Please let me know why as well.

To use my expiring t2a - 5r4 who? 70 votes

Duped Morningstar
87%
NevvBdanielmaththetaman23Haji_SaabHulk_77RaganatorJRock808LoPrestiZENNDK13belli300INTEGRALDrownedGodSpeedbumpAjisdopeNinjaWarrior99ChunkerButtM8WalkinhighlightnameplasJim0172 61 votes
Duped Capt Marvel
8%
Spity68LosspikIl_JooOGreifmaster911BahamutGhostboytjie 6 votes
Undupe starlord
4%
FingfangfoomfanesContestOfNoobsPedritko 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Duped Capt Marvel
    Capt Marvel IF you want a champ for LOL shes not the best not the worst but can push you through a LoL first run.

Morningstar is an overall better champ but if you specifically want a champ for LoL cap marvel is the better bet.

Also none of the above are contenders for a legends run.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Duped Morningstar
    Rank MS for every day use, and wait for a better LOL/Legends champ. For Legends you need a rank 5 anyway. Cap Marvel for LOL is painfully long, but she could do easy path.
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Duped Morningstar
    @danielmath They need you here.
  • Options
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Rank MS for every day use, and wait for a better LOL/Legends champ. For Legends you need a rank 5 anyway. Cap Marvel for LOL is painfully long, but she could do easy path.

I do see potential in morningstar, but her dashback is really so difficult to use.

Capt marvel has much dmg potential, but not sure how will her perform in LOL.

What do u think about 5r5 capt marvel?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Duped Morningstar
    I'm here! She can clear lab 100% WAY better then cap marvel or starlord even as a rank 4. The dashback stuff is nonsense, who cares how it looks? Cap marvel offers basically nothing as a rank 4 or rank 5, while MS is a god at 5/65.

She's useless for a legends run (unless there's some node with a lot of buffs)
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »
    I'm here! She can clear lab 100% WAY better then cap marvel or starlord even as a rank 4. The dashback stuff is nonsense, who cares how it looks? Cap marvel offers basically nothing as a rank 4 or rank 5, while MS is a god at 5/65.

Nice to see that. Thanks for your comment @danielmath . What is the synergy that u used for LOL run and any other champ to tag team with MS?

But I really find her dashback very tricky, and hard to bait out specials with her hopping back. Whats your comment on that?
  • Options
    Duped Morningstar

Nice to see that. Thanks for your comment @danielmath . What is the synergy that u used for LOL run and any other champ to tag team with MS?

But I really find her dashback very tricky, and hard to bait out specials with her hopping back. Whats your comment on that?

She needs 3 attack synergies as a 4/55 so i brought that plus my 5/65 iceman. I only did 1 path with her, i had a 4/55 SL so i rushed lab to finish to rank him down back in december but couldn't get the final path done. I greatly regret doing those SL paths as MS is so much better. She can't really fight maestro because they made him mystic proof (cause of old scarlet witch) so bring someone for him. If you HAVE to, she can do it but not ideal.

The hopping back isn't an issue for me, it's just an animation. The effect is the same for all champs as far as I know.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Undupe starlord
    You never know whenyoud dupe him, but whrn u do, u dont have to think about rank up mats anymore
  • Options

She needs 3 attack synergies as a 4/55 so i brought that plus my 5/65 iceman. I only did 1 path with her, i had a 4/55 SL so i rushed lab to finish to rank him down back in december but couldn't get the final path done. I greatly regret doing those SL paths as MS is so much better. She can't really fight maestro because they made him mystic proof (cause of old scarlet witch) so bring someone for him. If you HAVE to, she can do it but not ideal.

The hopping back isn't an issue for me, it's just an animation. The effect is the same for all champs as far as I know.

Thank @danielmath , this is indeed what i am looking for. One last question, does she need high sig lvl to LOL?
  • Options
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Whoever says something other than MS must be blocked.

How do you find Morningstar usage? Like any tips or trick when you use her?
  • Options
    Duped Morningstar

Thank @danielmath , this is indeed what i am looking for. One last question, does she need high sig lvl to LOL?

nope any sig is fine
  • Options

nope any sig is fine

Nice... then I can spare my stones for other champs.

Will see how she performs in aq and aw def as well.

Thanks for your input and all votes. This is indeed helpful.
  • Options
    Duped Morningstar

nope any sig is fine

Nice... then I can spare my stones for other champs.

Will see how she performs in aq and aw def as well.

Thanks for your input and all votes. This is indeed helpful.

She's awesome for AQ, though mine is 5/65 sig 200. She's also good enough at 5/65 to run tier 1 war by herself including a lot of mini's and bosses