**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gwenpool or Killmonger. Which should I take to rank 4 (4-Star champs)?

Hi guys, I'm wondering who do you guys find better to take to r4, Gwenpool or Killmonger.
Keep in mind that both are unduped

Personally I prefer Killmonger due to his utility & smooth animations.
His Indestructible + Unstoppable are really useful imo. Indestructible can prevent S3s from working against you and Unstoppable just allows you to reset your combo. His bleeds are really short but it stills deal some decent damage.

Gwenpool on the other hand is a bleed stacking machine with almost permanent Bleed + Incinerate and Enervate but she's hella squishy.

So what do y'all think. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Both worth rank ups, even unduped.

Ive been using killmonger for war, he is excellent. Slays medusas and spiders and what not. The indestructible and unstoppable charges are very handy.

I think Id go mongo first if you need an aw champ.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    actually you will get 4* AG pretty easy, I think. and duped GP is obviously better
    as for unduped, GP sp2 has infinite power lock, if you opp bleeds, so you should never catch sp3. also her damage seems to be greater.
    if KGs indestructible charges worked like LCs, when he gets hit, I would consider him, but as it is you can't guarantee you will survive sp3
    the only thing bad for GP she relies on bleed a lot
  • Options
    DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    KM, better synergies, better abilities, he will take you farther, hands down