**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should the daily catalyst quest (specifically tier 3) get buffed rewards?

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
I’ve been trying to get a tier 3 mutant catalyst for my archangel, so I did the mutant event and I’ve done it three times, and nothing, only about half a catalyst, seems ridiculous

Should the daily catalyst quest (specifically tier 3) get buffed rewards? 50 votes

Yes, the rewards should be buffed
92%
ShrimkinsGolden_GuardianBadroseWilljackson16vg2782Adamdrt2006TendersquadFineDogSMRkaValeron2004DdinhamDarkrider051haunted_memoryrifle100JohnyzeromakatttakRixobG0311MunchFlobMutantWharf8 46 votes
No, you should have to grind them out multiple times
2%
AxeCopFire 1 vote
Just get rid of the daily quests and make them all everyday
6%
Deadly2016AsparePlagueisBane 3 votes

Comments

• FSpreeFSpree Posts: 9
    It's Kabaam's way of giving a challenge to us, making us choose who to rank up wisely and also earning money :#
    However I do agree that they should buff up the rewards. A simple thing like increasing the no. of fragments would be ideal IMO.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    It's Kabaam's way of giving a challenge to us, making us choose who to rank up wisely and also earning money :#
    However I do agree that they should buff up the rewards. A simple thing like increasing the no. of fragments would be ideal IMO.

Yeah, I just don’t think I should have to spend 60 units using energy refills to get one mutant catalyst
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    Just get rid of the daily quests and make them all everyday
    tbh i cant remember when i did run out of t3 classcats the last time. if you run ally events and solo ones you get more then plenty of those and there comes a time you dont have allot of leveling you can do with them. t2 i have to watch more closely cause you dont get them in fragment/full crystals that often. but i wouldnt mind if they ran all classquests every day.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Energy should be reduced to ONE.
    All I want is a r3 archangel, and it’s annoying i can’t have that lol
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I think all tiers of the cc should get buffed.
    It’s also a bit much the offer that shows up is 400 units for two t3 catalyst, like, one t3 is 200 units
    I didn’t lol
    Sucks that this thread won’t get noticed by Kabam ;-;
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Both T3 and T4 rewards need to be buffed.

For basic, they absolutely need to buff the T4 rewards.

For class they either need to buff the T3 rewards, increase them and start adding in a chance to draw 1000 or so T4 fragments, or reintroduce a T4CC daily quest.