**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elektra - Not Reducing Evade Chance [Fix in Progress]

NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, everyone is still waiting for an answer about Elektra not reducing the chance of evades. It was clearly stated in the last update that you guys had a fix for this, yet nothing changed... All the spiderman characters, nightcrawler, any evade champs, just keep evading when using Elektra. It happens on Android (Glaxy S6 Edge+), Iphone 7+, every game mode. Please can we have an update as to whats going on with her and when we can expect a fix thats actually going to work this time? Its such a shame, shes an amazing champion who is severely gimped for only god knows how long now...
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    GP as well..
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry for the delay on this. The issue with Elektra's and Gwenpool's evade chance reduction has a fix in, and should be ready for the next release. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to it. Looks likely that Elektra could replace Yellow Jacket as my IGA and I will change the forum avatar too.

Have the fix thrown in ... B)

• Options
    @Kabam Wolf so there was no mention of this fix in the 14.0 path notes... can you confirm for me that this fix is still in this update?
  • Options
    This is a huge issue for me. GP is my top champ and I am waiting for this fix to do Spiderman path in LOL.
  • Options
    shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    Oh yeah! Forgot about this one, very interested to have an update please.
  • Options
    Hopefully they are fixed in this Update.. I'll be home in about an hr to let you guys know... if u havent checked it out already
  • Options
    So I'm not sure if it's 100% fixed. I think the evade chance is down a lot with Elektra and once gwenpool got to 40 hits spidey didn't evade, but even with 3* the fights ended way to quick for me to be 100% sure even vs rank 4 5*... i would love some others input, also @Kabam Wolf if you could confirm or not if the fix is in? I Wont be able to tell for sure until we start an AW and i fight a Spiderman with health buffs on him...
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. This fix should definitely be in the update, so please let me know if you're still seeing issues. Thanks!
  • Options
    @Kabam Wolf

Thank you! Can't wait to test it out
  • Options
    DhopsDhops Posts: 37
    Is the LOL evade chance different than others? I had red hulk evade after a 90 hit combo with Gwenpool.
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    Dhops wrote: »
    Is the LOL evade chance different than others? I had red hulk evade after a 90 hit combo with Gwenpool.

the small evade chance every champ in LOL has cannot be removed or decreased in chance since its a node. I believe it was mike that confirmed this in some LOL thread.

Im really happy the fix is in this patch and hopefully it works. Cant wait to test it out on LOL spidey.
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. This fix should definitely be in the update, so please let me know if you're still seeing issues. Thanks!

Thanks @Kabam Wolf , and this should really have been included in the patch notes. alot of people were waiting for this fix.