**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need to clear about some mastery option

Willpower: for every new type effect regen 0.5% health - Base health or Total health (mastery, health boost, node boost, synergy)?
Glass canon: increase attack by 2.4%, but reduce health by 2.4% - Base or Total?
Recoil: increase special attack damage by 15% but 5% health sacrificed for each activation - base health of total health?
Liquid courage: increases attack by 10% but reduce 0.6% health per second - base or total?
Double edge: increases attack by 10% but reduce 10% health over 8sec. - Base or total?
Cause as i heard All regen abilitied are now based on Base units, but no clear idea on reduction. Moreover regen ability is something which a hero got in his ability chart. But is mastery regen setup will also count as hero ability?

Comments

• Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Need to be confirmed about those mastery options. Cause if willpower is based on base health and reduction for suicidal is for total health, then liquid courage and double edge will kill automatically champs in boss nodes or boss. And willpower will be worthless to master.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    All regen is on the BASE health of your champ, and all debuffs (like the poison of LC) is based on the modified stat.

For example, if your champ has 10K Health BASE, he will regen 50 health (at 0.5%) in all content.

Now, Liquid Courage will drain 60 health in arena and quests, but in AW when you are on a node that gives 100% health, it will drain you 120 per tick. Willpower in AW will still only work for 50 because healing is on base health only.

This means that suicides are NOT viable on AW defense, BTW. You lose A LOT more than you make back, not to mention recoil.

• Options
    Yup this i also suspected when heared about regen gonna be based off of base health. Then will power actually became worthless to master and suicidal mastery is now only for immune heroes in war defence. Good news for me is, if i use LC, i can place Hulk, Ultron, Redhulk (poison immune), S. Ironman (in immune boss node), and hide my Buster way deep in defence. In attack willpower will still minimize the damage.
    Ok thanks for the confirmation.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I never liked the suicide build to begin with...it relies too much on trying to take an enemy our with a couple of hits at the cost of health and it doesn't require much skill...just one lucky well timed power-up or critical.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    and if you are low on skills..it gets you killed...
  • Options
    Well i gave my team there. Wouldnt go for sucidal if i didnt have those immune heroes. The way i am seeing it, i just need another poison immune. Otherwise it wont hurt me actually.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The fact that you still have recoil hurts in the long run. Especially because the AI is trigger happy on specials.
  • Options
    Yup thats gonna hurt. Thats the sacrifice confuses me. But isnt its unfair that regen is based off of base stat and reduction is of total?