**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10+ mil needs two active members. (Gold 2)

Highly organized, family style alliance needs to add two new members to the family. Most of us are long time members. When you get a couple people that won’t contribute or help, things get harder than they should be.

What we are looking for: two decent sized members that will be contributors.
Donations are low and all requirements are easily met through regular game play.
Be big enough to actually compete on our level. I’m not saying if you’re not a 400k player, you need not apply. I AM saying if you’re less than 100k, you’re gonna die in every event and be no good to us.
Our members range in size and skill level.

Line is required and you can use it to find me or find me in game, username is the same for both. WeezerKDI

Comments