**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* generic gem questions

So I have had this generic gem for about 5 or so months now and don’t know if I should continue to wait for blade. I had 6 tried for blade but failed badly... I have a cosmic for when I pull Medusa, a science for void, and a mutant for AA or iceman. Do I use my generic on either my starlord, GR, or continue to wait for a blade that I may never find.

Comments

• JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    I forgot to mention I already have a rank 5 Spider-Man stark enhanced and a handful of other rank 4 5*
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    You already have so much. Why wait for blade? Also blade awakening gives you regen only, unawakened he's still equally good for attack. Use your generic gem on SL or even gp now. You have class gems sorted out for other mentioned champs. Don't wait too much when you already have great roster. Take up that SL and maybe LoL or any end game mode. Good luck.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @JohnnyBeast SL needs it more than GP so I'd say SL, but never use it until you are ready to 4/55. You'll hate it if you dupe him before you are ready to rank if you've already used the gem.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Could also save it for new champs... new cap new iron man.. more new optiOns coming as well. Don’t use it on gr or gp
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Okay I misread that as gp. You said GR. GR is great unawakened too. I have 5 star r4 GR unduped. So personal experience. I would say use on SL as @LeNoirFaineant has suggested. No point in waiting. As kabam says the meta of the game will keep on changing 😀. So get the most out of it now.
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    @The_Fungi that’s what I have been doing for months, but finally realized it just rots in my inventory if I do that. And I get where all the starlord fanboys come from. He’s damn fun to use and it’s very satisfying to keep that combo and watch the damage soar. Looks like I’m just as torn on the situation as I was yesterday. I have a rank 3 to rank 4 tech gem as well if that helps anyone decision.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’d say it’s worth using on SL