**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm a begginer(playing for 1.5 months) got doctor voodoo

I heard he is awesome if awakened but I'm not sure if I can awaken him. Is he great even unduped? If yes how can I use him.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    He's ok unduped.you just stack the loas and do sp1. But if he's duped he has some good AAR and his ability accuracy also goes up(higher chance to turn loas into poison). I'm not 100% sure though as i don't have him duped
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    He's ok unduped.you just stack the loas and do sp1. But if he's duped he has some good AAR and his ability accuracy also goes up(higher chance to turn loas into poison). I'm not 100% sure though as i don't have him duped

Is it possible to get a 4 star awakening gem easily?
    The fastest way to get one right now is by exploring evangeline Lilly's challenge which is going on now. But that gives an AG crystal which would contain a gem of all classes so the chances of getting a mystic gem is not that high
    Another way is 100% act 4 for a generic gem but that will take a while and by then u may have gotten a dupe
    So for now i suggest u get used to his moves and learn how to use him and wait for a dupe as u progress
  • Viplav386Viplav386 Posts: 8
    I don't think its that easy coz i am also mid level player playing for 6 months just completed act 4.4.2 as i am not regular. And i have just one duped champ that is yondu.
    Maybe monthly quest completing 100%. Or some unit deals will give give you awakeing gem( only if you have enough units)
    True. There was a unit deal once giving a choice of a generic gem and one +99 sig stone in either 3* version or 4* version. 3* one cost 500 units i think and the 4* one was about 3000 units
    No gems in monthly EQ. But special quests e.g champion challenges, rifts may have AGs