**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Changes to Drax

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
I just realized that the changes to Draxs double hit that stop astral evade would've also been a great counter to wasp and ghosts new moves. Auto counter attack and ghosts phase after evade.

These new mechanics seem to continue the trend of damage for no reason without a counter which needs to stop. Skill is being removed.

Comments

• BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Probably best to just quit the game then...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You don't know how will they work exactly. Maybe there is a counter, or maybe not and you need to use a different play style.
    An animation mechanic should never be an ability.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    You still have the other five classes left at least.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Got to wait till we get the champ to actually see how things play out.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    The point is that they changed him on purpose. Wasp's info is already out she has a % chance to auto counter attack lol......like seriously what a joke now we can't even hit the opponent or we get punished. Just not happy with the direction of the game.
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    The point is that they changed him on purpose. Wasp's info is already out she has a % chance to auto counter attack lol......like seriously what a joke now we can't even hit the opponent or we get punished. Just not happy with the direction of the game.

8% to apply an "antral evade" and it only triggers when she gets a damaging debuff (except bleed). It sounds like something that will hardly be triggered
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    It does not say only when she has damaging debuffs, it says she has an 8% chance to shrug those off, then shrink down. If she doesn't have one she still can shrink down and counter at an 8% rate.
    Probably best to just quit the game then...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    She will still have plenty of counters. AA (the debuff shrug doesn’t work against bleed), GP, Elektra, CB, BW, Cable, Gambit, LC. Not sure if shrink counts as an evade but if so you have Proxima, Iceman, Killmonger, Karnak.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    She will still have plenty of counters. AA (the debuff shrug doesn’t work against bleed), GP, Elektra, CB, BW, Cable, Gambit, LC. Not sure if shrink counts as an evade but if so you have Proxima, Iceman, Killmonger, Karnak.
    But what about Drax though?

• PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    @BrandJenn

Nothing better than telling the same joke again in the same thread/page you 1st said it. 😂🤣😂
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    But what about Drax though?

What about him?
    @BrandJenn

Nothing better than telling the same joke again in the same thread/page you 1st said it. 😂🤣😂
    Finally someone who can appreciate a good trolling

• Jkay13Jkay13 Posts: 2
    The change to Drax without player input was wrong to begin with. I see it as nothing more than a money grab from war. Any player like myself who ranked drax did so with the purpose of war use. We fight mordo every war sometimes multiple times. By taking away Drax ability to bypass they put us in a tougher fight when it matters most to us raising the likelihood of item use need and while it my be minimal, Kabam saw this as an opportunity to make more money, once again damaging player moral and the relationship between Kabam and the players that support it.
    For her info, it looks like the ability to shrug off debuff and counter attacking work as one mechanic and not two separated things. Meaning it will hardly ever trigger
    Jkay13 wrote: »
    The change to Drax without player input was wrong to begin with. I see it as nothing more than a money grab from war. Any player like myself who ranked drax did so with the purpose of war use. We fight mordo every war sometimes multiple times. By taking away Drax ability to bypass they put us in a tougher fight when it matters most to us raising the likelihood of item use need and while it my be minimal, Kabam saw this as an opportunity to make more money, once again damaging player moral and the relationship between Kabam and the players that support it.

Why did they need player input? It was announced at the start when Mordo was introduced that it wasn’t intended. I mean that’s it.
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    If it was an issue that wasn’t working correctly way back when mordo came out then it should have been delt with and the issue fixed then. Not months later.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Wait, Drax doesn't counter astral evade anymore? When did this happen? Don't tell me they're going to nerf willpower next...