**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recruiting for the Space Force

Myself and a group of 19 committed MCOC players have recently taken over an alliance with a war rating of 1k. We are planning to build the alliance to make it strong and ultimately challenge for platinum rewards and top 500 in AQ.

We are currently a 13 million alliance but we have a few spaces to fill. I would prefer to bring in a BG but will also consider like minded individuals that are willing to help push the alliance forward

This is our first week in the alliance so we are doing map 3 but plan to go back to doing 5x5. Our current AQ prestige is over 6200. Donations will be 130k gold, 30k battle chips and 12.5k loyalty. War will be run 3 times a week and our current war rating is 1156 and we are in tier 11. I expect to settle in t3 and above once we are full. Our average attack rating in tier 3 is around 156-161

We have the usual standard minimums for all everts except for arena, though we do always hit the t1a milestone as a minimum. Donations are 133k gold, 30k BC and 12.5k loyalty.

We don't currently have any event minimums but we still hit all the milestones (except for arena)

What we are looking for
- Loyal and active players
- Communication via the Clan HQ app
- 6200 prestige but can lower this for the right person
- Someone skilled that can hold their own in AQ and AW

If this is you and you are interested then please let me know. You can contact me in-game NinjaiX® or on line. My line ID is ninjaix1 or NinjaiX®️#e-qt on CHQ