**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a strong and active alliance.

Hello there, I'm looking for a strong alliance at least above 6million, that does good in aw, 4* and 5* shards earned and aq is done well to get cats.

I am very active and want a strong growing alliance, I'm in the UK, I have line and discord.

Line id is razz934
For any other details talk to me on my line. Please give me an opportunity to grow I will prove my worth and you won't regret having me there.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Gotta state more details, like hero rating, prestige, top champs and the sort to really interest recruiters. Good luck in your search.
  • RazzRazz Posts: 13
    Here is my profile, I believe my prestige is about 3500-4000.

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Really nice champs mate. That wolverine will carry you very far. Hope you get what you desire :)
    I might have found one
  • PatPat Posts: 25
    I think you need to find an alliance that is similar in power to your current one, but excels at more. Requesting a 6m+ alliance with minimal explanation of experience and the sort is a bit too much for you to be asking. Gl
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Have you mentioned that your always late and go behind the back of your current alliance to search. We get the things you want. You've just missed too many Wars and Aq
    We were in expert tier in AQ but you have continually let us down on map 5 by not showing up. You have missed war placement many times. Maybe you'd get the rewards you want if you actually played the game. This advertisement should say:

“I want to get the best rewards for not doing anything, I'm willing to lie about my prestige on a forum and I'll go behind an alliances back to search for a new one. Does anyone have room for a leach?"
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    ^^^^
    "awkward"
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    What wiff said is all true
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    This thread is gold
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    So not a good recruit? lol
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    This is unraveling quite nicely, me at the moment
    edited June 2017
    While we are on the subject he just joined aq now when there are 8 hours left and with no excuse (like always)
  • MongooseMongoose Posts: 7
    Can someone tell me what prestige is? I've been playing a little over a year, I get on about three times a day. I'm wanting to become better and have just started coming to the forums. Some of the lingo I've been able to pick up, but I don't think I understand prestige.
  • nvrcmecomin1nvrcmecomin1 Posts: 160
    upo1ljhjpi5q.png
  • nvrcmecomin1nvrcmecomin1 Posts: 160
    We are currently looking for one skilled player who is active and loyal. We run 5x5 in aq and we are in expert tier. We earn 5star shards in war.
    I have found an alliance. Those allegations against me are false and I'm not going to be immature by starting an argument
    Razz wrote: »
    I have found an alliance. Those allegations against me are false and I'm not going to be immature by starting an argument

Just telling the truth about you
    Apple he isn't our problem any more. Let him be a detriment to his new alliance.