Archangel Heavy attack against evade champions

Shaguar94Shaguar94 Member Posts: 11
Hi Team

Just wanted to bring this probable 'bug' to your attention.
The heavy attack for Archangel has 3 strikes. When Archangel inflicts a stun (by Parry or otherwise), and then uses his heavy attack; if the stun expires after the first two strikes and before the third strike, the opponent can then evade his third strike. I think this should not be possible since the heavy attack was struck successfully.

Please correct me if am wrong in this regard.

Comments

• SMRkaSMRka Member Posts: 10
    Shaguar94 wrote: »
    Hi Team

Just wanted to bring this probable 'bug' to your attention.
    The heavy attack for Archangel has 3 strikes. When Archangel inflicts a stun (by Parry or otherwise), and then uses his heavy attack; if the stun expires after the first two strikes and before the third strike, the opponent can then evade his third strike. I think this should not be possible since the heavy attack was struck successfully.

Please correct me if am wrong in this regard.

Same here!

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Member Posts: 577 ★★★
    I've seen this happen with other multi hit heavy attacks.
    Happens with hyperion, and proxima midnight all the time.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,877 ★★★★★
    Folks, given that this has been happening since version 1 of the contest with every hero who can evade Vs multi-hit attacks, I think we can safely say that it's working as intended.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,506 ★★★★★
    I was actually thinking of posting about his Heavy. I've been finding it barely connects at all lately. Pretty much only the last hit, fairly consistently. Unless they're Stunned.
  • Shaguar94Shaguar94 Member Posts: 11
    i think the mechanics are flawed because the first hit is successful. If so, the evasion should not be possible.