**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

800k alliance recruiting

Hey all, Temporal Dimension is under new management and looking to clean out the inactive players with those who wish to be part of a great team to get better rewards. We will be AQ/AW focused doing maps 2 & 3 initially which means no donations. If you're a new and Active player (preferablyl lvl 17 and 30k or higher) or you've been around for awhile, but just want to relax and take a break then please join us. Also we would be open to a merger of similar sized alliance if you were willing to join us. Search in game for Barbeau29 and shoot me a message to join!

Comments

• BB29BB29 Posts: 15
    Anyone Welcome
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Do you want to move to a bigger alliance? We can consider welcoming around 10-12 members to us. We are Cannon Fuse [FUSE7].
    My in game name and line are the same - Sakkban. Contact me if you are interested.
  • BB29BB29 Posts: 15
    I would but i dont want to have to travel what about you come to us
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    We are not interested in moving. If you decide otherwise let me know.