**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr voodoo again broke with new update the game version 19.0.0

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ @Ad0ra with due respect and humble submission to state that dr voodoo again broke his ability with new game update version 19.0.0.

I am going to Mention All those bugs that i am Experiencing on new updates now.

● When Dr voodoo Use his special 2 with Even combo,after that he Dont burn power as much as he did before with 3 Power burn buffs.

● When I use Dr Voodoo special 1 Like 3 or 4 or 5 times in a fight,after his special 1,he dont move ,block or even dont dash back so i get attack by opponents.

● With "Odd Combo" special 2 dont reduce opponents power Like 90% times so "Hyperion" get and use his special 3 And i die easily on any hard quest.

● In alliance quest when i am going to fight with any type of sentinel ( tech,science,mystic,skill) dr voodoo dont burn any power with his (Even combo ) Special 2 and Every attack Burn just 0.03% power. So all sentinel gets always 2 bar of power even i use special 2 with even combo and dr voodoo's attack don's burning much power now with his hits.

This is previous issue that : i feel still dr voodoo's dash back not do too much distance from yellow jacket and elctro's special 1.

Thats All Guys.
Sorry If I Am taking your too much time.
I know you all are doing your best for all summoners and wish you very good luck.

And i am requesting that also,plz dont nerf dr voodoo.he is my 1st weapon in whole mcoc and i love to play with him everywhere.

I am not lucky with any crystals pull.
And dont have any god tier champions in my roster without dr voodoo,

I dont have any 5 star blade,iceman,stark spidey or medusa .
So feel I can live with dr voodoo in mcoc.
If You guys take it serious and take a look about all those issue that i mentioned .
It will be best For me.otherwise i feel All my 3 years 5 months hard working on this game is Totally wasted to rankedup My dr voodoo as a main champion for me 🙁🙁🙁

Thank you from bottom of my heart.
Have a Nice day all of you.

Comments

• Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    Nice observations. Dash back was always an issue, probably won’t change. But the others i experienced as well after update. Will create a post with other issues i noticed as well.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Thank you so much For your reply the post @Gustafah88 .

Of you get more issue with Dr voodoo.
    Please keep Update My post with Tag @Kabam Miike So they can investigate about all those issues