**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu's Fundamental Ability (Soul Bond) Not Working

Hello,
I would like to bring to the attention of the forum mods to be passed onto the dev team that the key ability to Dormammu's damage output and healing is not working. As you know, on heavy attacks Dormammu is supposed to apply a soul bond that stacks up to 100. When his Special 3 is activated he gains the ability to heal when a second heavy is activated and does a large chunk of damage on detonation. The issue here is that soul bond either:
A-applies and falls off immediatly
or
B-is never applied at all
This bug is agitating and heavily damaging to the champs usefulness. HIs damage and key abilities are nerfed while this bug is active.
I appreciate your time in bringing this to the attention of the development team and letting us know when there is any update.

Comments

• Options
    Keiser411Keiser411 Posts: 1
    I noticed the same thing happening while fighting with Dorm in arenas. Just noticed it today.
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I have a Duplicated Dorm, and I never really understood his Sig ability, it just acted the same and nothing really changed.