Skilled player LF gold 1 alliance

Hi, I’m Confused_Cobra, better known as Cryptic_Cobra. I’m potentially in the market for a new gold 1 alliance for my ault account (the one I am posting with now).

TLDR- dedicated player, seeking a home for ault account. Very experienced player, looking to stop carrying my current gold 1 alliance and instead be a part of an active team. Contact me here, on line at “hissylesnake”, or in game.

My current alliance is gold 1, but I just can’t take the lopsided contribution anymore. While my account is one of the lowest rates, I am one of the few people carrying it in both AQ and AW. If your alliance is gold 1, and everyone in the alliance pulls their own weight, then you are the alliance for me.
bvo7vzpa40xt.png
Above is my current list of r5 champs. Some have been done purely for a diverse defense, others for obvious reason. I have enough champs to fill all 11 AQ and AW slots, but moving into a new alliance may have some conflicting defenders. I am active member and 100% heroic, master, and uncollected event difficulty on both my accounts every month, without fail (my ault missed the first few because I was just starting out around then, but the second I had a champ to face the collector I began my monthly event grind.
oux30hacdzes.png
As for my future plans, as you can see I have allot of quick potential. I plan to r4 5* GR, and to r5 the modok I will be getting from the current arena. These plans may change depending on what is needed of me and my defenders. I also have a minor plan to r4 my 5* KM, but that’s a fair way off, and things could change.
Ultimately I’m not bringing you the best varity, nore am I bringing the best prestige. But what I do bring to the table is dedication to success, and the experience I have accumulated by running my main. As long as I believe in your alliance I will stay loyal, so if your alliance is a solid gold 1 alliance, and is at minimum dedicated to staying that way, I will always stay loyal.

As I have mentioned before my ault (this account) is the one seeking an alliance. If you are worried that I can’t handle running 2 accounts and stayinnactive on my paths, don’t be. I have done it perfectly fine to this point, and have still remained one of the most active contributors to both alliances.

I hope that my wall of text is enough to convince you I mean business. Don’t context me if you do not meet my requirments. If you do, and want to add a solid member to your TEAM (I’m really tired of carrying the alliance with a select few people, I can’t stress enough that I hate carrying slackers) then please leave me your line contact info here, or preferably just send me a message on line. My line id is “hissylesnake”. You can also contact me in game on both my accounts, which I have said the names of at the start of this post.
If you have actually read this far then you are probably interested in me, in that case my final warning for you is that I like to joke around. If you don’t want a class clown in your alliance then I’m not right for you. While I have probably came off as cocky, that’s just because I want to find the RIGHT alliance. I’m not perfect, and I won’t promise to never die on my paths. But what I can promise is that Ia am dedicated to success, and will surely be a useful member.

Comments

• Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Member Posts: 147
    i3amjefy8oaa.jpeg
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Member Posts: 147
    edited July 2018
    http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

A link to our recruiting chat
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Member Posts: 605 ★★
    edited July 2018
    A
  • NoWayBroNoWayBro Member Posts: 153

We’re recruiting at S.H.I.E.L.D HQ! Make us your new home where you’ll find a fun family-oriented atmosphere, teamwork, and the help you’ll need to become the best MCOC player possible. Our main goal is to cultivate the strongest team, all while maximizing the enjoyment we get from this game.

WHO WE ARE:
    A well-organized, friendly, and super active alliance where organization & communication is everything.
    We’re more than just an alliance: we’re a family and well-known worldwide organization.
    While we aim to grow and succeed, we always remember that RL comes first
    Most Importantly, we are a true Marvel-based alliance who LOVES everything Marvel.

REQUIREMENTS:
    All future team members must meet the following recruitment prereq’s in order to join and stay:
    Have at least two 5* r4 and 11 solid 4* R5 or better champions
    Uncollected required and similar rare distinctions are a plus!
    MANDATORY participation in all AWs and AQs. We run Expert AQ map 5x5 and are currently AW Tier 4
    Line App is REQUIRED, and good communication is essential
    Repeat, Line is MANDATORY!!!
    Weekly donations: 134k gold/30k BC/12.5k L

POLICIES & EXPECTATIONS:
    Must be active & follow given orders from officers
    Participation in all of the following MANDATORY Alliance Events:
    SA Event, 8k minimum
    Arena Combat, 4k minimum
    All other events, participation is encouraged but not required
    Skill to make it to a AW mini-boss without deaths on the challenger map. Consistently poor AW performance will result in the boot
    Members MUST communicate & work as a team.
    Absences: 3+ UNEXCUSED ABSENCES = Boot. Plain and simple. *Want to join a dead Alliance? Well, keep on searching, we are not that alliance.

Our alliance is committed to coordination and the execution of well-planned strategies, so we are searching for like-minded individuals who can effectively contribute to the team.

If this sounds like you, please join our SHQ Recruits chat at (http://line.me/ti/g/qXYbqlKhtT). Send screenshots of your profile and top 15 champs, and an officer will follow up with you. If you do decide to reach out, please let us know how you actually heard about us!

Thanks for taking the time to read this advertisement, and we look forward to welcoming you into the family
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Member Posts: 315
    edited July 2018
    Not Gold 1 yet but hold onto this info please. We would be Gold 1 but only ran 1BG for first half of the season. So with that said, we plan on hitting Gold 1this season. Will message you on LINE, but just making sure you know that you would fit in with us.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/74908/ronald-mcdonald-donald-trump-muhammad-ali-scott-baio-richard-simmons-oprah-winfrey-ceelo-green#latest
  • MrblackisbackMrblackisback Member Posts: 15
    Hey, we are a gold 1, aq 5x5 120mil+ alliance. Everyone easily pulls their own weight. If you are interested feel free to join our recruitment chat below.

http://line.me/ti/g/-5R5eZ5Z1M