**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Frame rate or something elese?

Hi all,
Afther the update the gampelay do not seems fluid as before.
It is not lag, it is something else. It seems like the combat animations (especialy for special attacks) missing some frame rate so the animation is not fluid and it become difficult to intercept, parry, dash back and the like.

Also the temperature of the device seems to be increased

Iphone 6S iSO 11.4

it is only me or someone else?

Comments

• Options
    SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    Same device same problem
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Same problem but on IPhone 5s still IOS 11.4
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Same issue, Iphone 5s IOS 11.4

It really doesn't seem like lag but heavy frame drops.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Seconded absolutely...Iphone 5s...11.4
  • Options
    ExiTTerExiTTer Posts: 8
    Completely against. However I think I understand what’s happening. I have an iPhone X, and after the update, the game has been beautiful to watch. When the update came but you couldn’t connect, I just kept watching the error sign come up as it was so smooth and satisfying. From all this I’m getting that Kabam has improved the game’s graphics, which has ultimately not fared well with old devices. But for you information, in my opinion the game is very smooth and much nicer since the update
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I have noticed when it’s not getting FPS drops, it is really smooth but I feel like that shouldn’t be much of a priority because the graphics are already amazing for a mobile game
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    iPhone 8 here and same issues. Not fluid. opponents seem to skip frames... getting tired of this and at the end of the line with this.
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    Same device same issue
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Frame rate. It's always the problem. Game lag, Drax not working against Mordo, my failed marriages. GD frame rate.
  • Options
    Dylanx1Dylanx1 Posts: 4
    Estoy e acuerdo, el celular se me calienta de manera que hasta se me reinicia y eso nunca lo hacia