**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I wait till tomorrow to open my crystals. ?

AquamaAquama Posts: 135
Considering tomorrow the chance for 4 stars goes up , I've saved at least a dozen premium and a few more to open on the 29th. Think this is the right move? P.s. I need a more active alliance. Feel free to look me up. Gamer tag : Aquama

Comments

• Options
    RazorJazz9RazorJazz9 Posts: 23
    Hey do you want to join our alliance
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    How does the chance for 4 stars go up?
  • Options
    Look at the announcement. Less chance of 2 stars. Due to adding previous 4 stars
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Featured Crystals.
  • Options
    Look at the announcement. Less chance of 2 stars. Due to adding previous 4 stars
  • Options
    Oh. Ok. So just go for it?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,773 ★★★★★
    FHCs are those obtained by using 150 units correct?

Is there somewhere a list of Champs available in FHC?

Reduced chance to obtain 2* ... :|

• Options
    Yes. Was wondering the same thing. Nothing featured right now
  • Options
    Just opened them all. Dear God that was disappointing. A spider Gwen is now my
    3rd 4th star. Well , back to the grind
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,773 ★★★★★
    Hi Aquama.
    I don't have a 4* Spidergwen nor a 4* Nightcrawler and many rate Nightcrawler very highly.

However, I thought this could be interesting for you.
    Vicayne wrote: »
    4) Spider-Gwen - I believe she too is in a good place EXCEPT Kabam did not add a damage component to her SP1. Her stacking armor breaks coupled with her SP2 is usually a fight ender for me and my four star is only 3/30 non-duped.

I would only give her a new first special.

2) Nightcrawler - I don't like using him on offense. Granted, I do enjoy his animation of evading as Kabam did a great job getting that right, it just makes it difficult (unsure why) to properly focus on an attack with him. I don't know how to implement it, but if there were some way we could control his evade to better control the flow of the fight.

If you are using the Champ for Quest and AW attack, maybe Spidergwen is still useable.

Nightcrawler goes into AW Defense automatically.

• Options
    Thanks for the advice