**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Improvements for this game

So it can’t be just me that thinks the bot that plays for you on middle bottom part of your screen is absolutely stupid and incapable... and completely different but the T3 CC daily quests rewards should definitely be buffed. Especially the exploration reward to perhaps 800-1000. Though the new pause screen to see buffs was definitely an awesome addition, it would have been also useful to see stuff like synergies and nodes. A final improvement to so much more enjoyable is to realize that there are almost no offers that benefit a interemediate player (free to play, then again this game doesn’t encourage that.) I’m talking about the 1000 units offer that came out today. To further define a intermediate player, it is someone who has a total hero rating of 35k-70k with 90+ champions. The grinding necessary in arena to get up to 1000 units is surreal. I personally take half an hour just getting 120k with no boosts... which is why I would like to see some offers benefitting those players since this game is hard to progress in unless either money is spent or a INCREDIBLE amount of time is used.