**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th of july odin pack offer

2»

Comments

• M4ttM4tt Posts: 9
    I ordered a tony starks briefcase and didnt get anything at all. No units or marvelous crystal no fragment crystal or fragments.
  • M4ttM4tt Posts: 9
    I bought a stark briefcase for the 4th of July tried restarting my phone 2 times exited and logged out upwards of 6 times and i havent received a single item. Should be 875 Units a 4 star marvelous crystal another crystal and some fragments
  • peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
    This is ****. They advertised a full 5* crystal which is worth Aton more for summoner advancement and gave us shard. They should have marketed it as 10000 5* shards if that is what they intended.
  • Also have the same issue I received only T2 alphas but didn't get the T5 basic Cat. and 5 star hero crystals.

Kabam even told me that I purchased the All father odins vault and not the one with offer because according to them that It got expired.

How can I purchase All Fathers Odin if the offer is expired??? and its not the only offer I took. I got the rest of the offers but not the Odins? oh kabam.