**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What 5 star Champ did you pull today ?

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
Today I got the odin and pull Psylocke duped her actually I wonder how good is she duped. who did you guys pull

Comments

• The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    Morningstar. Trying to decide whether I'm happy or not haha.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

I would be
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I got Morningstar and I'm estatic about it.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Gambit from featured. 😣
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Ghost Rider
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    Got Domino from the featured crystal ... Guess I can't complaint
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Sentry from the regular 5* crystal.
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    Pulled that whistlin’ ravager, Yondu.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Moon knight, a guilty pleasure at best
  • bryce7mbryce7m Posts: 84
    Ironman infinity war 🤘🤘
  • COOKIEOFDEATH12COOKIEOFDEATH12 Posts: 2
    Void, hopefully i can dupe him someday
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    I bought the offer, bonus items not delivered, so while I paid for a 5* crystal, I do not have one to open.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Nothing. I’m not buying 1 (probably bad knowing my luck) champ for 100$
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    I got mordo I'm sad right now but if it rolled over it would have been the devil herself kamala kan
  • ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    You guys all got milked from kabams crappy deals you could of paid $100 for trash just play the game.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Duped yondu and got nebula.
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36

morningstar is a beast, now if you get her awakened it unlock a whole spectrum of utility with her
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    You guys all got milked from kabams crappy deals you could of paid $100 for trash just play the game.

So, you're saying I should buy units on days where there aren't bonus goodies? Yeah, that makes sense. Why buy units with a 5* crystal bonus when I can just buy units on a different day. Brilliant.
  • KardargoKardargo Posts: 10
    I got a Hulk Ragnarok and captain America infinity war from featured in pretty happy popping those two featured now Lol
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    If the contests exchange rates were correct ie I paid the same price in uk as I would in USA then I would be more inclined to purchase them. But as I explained to my friends. This perfect example in April-may 2018 the £ against the doller was 1.68. So if I spent the £99.99 here I’d theoretically be paying $68 dollars more than I would if I was in the USA. For the exact same offer. So why should I pay more depending on where I’m from when loads get the same stuff at a less price ?. Not a very smart business move this overcharging players depending on where they live. After all the content is of digital format it’s not like it costs more to send me this offer so if someone at kabam can tell me a justifiable reason for this they may increase there sales. But as things are now. when I know all my buddies get things cheaper makes me think. Why don’t I just get my mate to buy me it and send him the money ? This way atleast I would save let’s say £100 on buying 3 Odin packs (yeah that’s like a 4th Odin free) but I’d no doubt be persecuted for this so I just don’t spend at all now. Make your sales fair they will increase continue to make half the world pay more and they will only decline. ( its business ) if it was mine. my aim would be to maximise sales and not just have a small pot of people who make it work. Just my thoughts. I’m also only voicing the truth if I’m persecuted further I’ll see yall in another life or on transformers lol
  • MoshMosh Posts: 18
    I pulled captain America 3/4times... rocket was the other
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Loki :-/
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Spider-Gwen , Falcon, Netflix Daredevil, not a happy camper
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Iron fist, Hyperion, hood and bishop