**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends run with R5 Gwenpool

AakashAakash Posts: 340
My question is that is it possible to get the legends badge without having a R4 5 star? I think Gwenpool is one of the hardest hitting champs in the game but I dunno if she is good enough for legends run.

Comments

• Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    With suicides, boosts, synergies and latest ios) shouldn't be a problem I think.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    How many units Im supposed to save for the energy refills?
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I don't have a speed badge, but I'm pretty certain you can't do it with a 4* champ.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    it would be very hard with a 4*. The relative strength of a r4 5* is simply far superior.

Keep in mind that over half your time during a legend run will be spent fighting trash enemies. Most people in Heroic mode can be killed in 1 or 2 hits with full suicides on a r4 5* so bleeding is completely useless. Then of course you can run into bleed immune champs which will really slow you down.

I would say maybe the last 2 quests on master are the only quests where secondary effects even matter since all the rest you will be mostly relying on plain raw power.