**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Having a hard time with flare node

I’m starting act 5 and I’m having a hard time with 5.1.3 the flare degen kills a champ after two or three fights. I’ve been mostly trying to complete it without potions or revives because I’ve been trying to put another point into deep wounds(currently at 2). Should I just spend the units in pots and revives or do save up for deep wounds. Also am I lacking anything roster wise? Here’s a pic ansewmzppa2h.png

Comments

• Options
    Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    All of the 4* in the pic above are 4/40 and the five stars are 2/35 except for Hulk ragnarok which is 3/45
  • Options
    Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    I’m starting act 5 and I’m having a hard time with 5.1.3 the flare degen kills a champ after two or three fights. I’ve been mostly trying to complete it without potions or revives because I’ve been trying to put another point into deep wounds(currently at 2). Should I just spend the units in pots and revives or do save up for deep wounds. Also am I lacking anything roster wise? Here’s a pic ansewmzppa2h.png

And no, that rogue is not awakened
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Bring Rogue anyway. Her L1 does Gealth Steal, which is based in damage, which is increased by Flare. Rogue is probably the best possible champ for Flare, even unduped.
    X23 and Gwenpool for raw damage. If it bleeds, they’ll kill it.
    Hulk is great if he’s awakened because his attack get higher as his health gets lower.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    And RagnaHulk because of his regen