**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 star champions

I have 10 four star champions so should i be still pouring iso into 3 star champs ? Btw besides red hulk and spidey stark all other 4 star champs useless

Comments

• Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Cgiles wrote: »
    I have 10 four star champions so should i be still pouring iso into 3 star champs ? Btw besides red hulk and spidey stark all other 4 star champs useless

Who are your other 4 star champs they might not be as useless as you think
  • Options
    Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Level and rank up red hulk and spider first then start on the 3*
  • Options
    CgilesCgiles Posts: 49
    Other 4 stars nebula,punisher 2099,oldman Logan,winter soldier,gamora,night crawler,guillotine,thor rag,
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    To put it into perspective:
    I have 6 different 5* champs at R3 or higher
    I have 15 maxed 4* champs (5/50)
    15 more at 4/40

And I just maxed out 3 more 3* champs last week for a total of over 65...

The only champs that I genuinely never use are my 1* champs, and even those are all maxed out. (I only did that for event points after I had expiring resources).

To be fair though, when you're a relatively newer player the focus should be on your best available champs. Which champs provide the best "bang for the buck" and help your current situation? Resources are scarce, so it's important to use them where they are the most effective. God-tiered 3* champs at max rank would still be more helpful for you than to focus on garbage 4* champs (like a 3* Blade versus a 4* Carnage).
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Other 4 stars nebula,punisher 2099,oldman Logan,winter soldier,gamora,night crawler,guillotine,thor rag,

Night crawler unduped wouldn't be bad to pour iso into, better than into a 3 star. You could put him on AW defense. Guillotine and thor rag you should look up videos on and make your own judgment.
  • Options
    Noob2435 wrote: »

Night crawler unduped wouldn't be bad to pour iso into, better than into a 3 star. You could put him on AW defense. Guillotine and thor rag you should look up videos on and make your own judgment.

Alright thanks very helpful
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    To put it into perspective:
    I have 6 different 5* champs at R3 or higher
    I have 15 maxed 4* champs (5/50)
    15 more at 4/40

And I just maxed out 3 more 3* champs last week for a total of over 65...

The only champs that I genuinely never use are my 1* champs, and even those are all maxed out. (I only did that for event points after I had expiring resources).

To be fair though, when you're a relatively newer player the focus should be on your best available champs. Which champs provide the best "bang for the buck" and help your current situation? Resources are scarce, so it's important to use them where they are the most effective. God-tiered 3* champs at max rank would still be more helpful for you than to focus on garbage 4* champs (like a 3* Blade versus a 4* Carnage).

You are right thanks i appreciate the help
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Nebula is good because she is bleed/poison immune and has a bit of a safety net with her regen
    I don't have much info on Punisher. Never used him.
    OML isn't a horrible champ. He's the worst of the Wolverine variants but he's still above average and if played properly can do some decent damage.
    Winter Soldier is a good reliable champ. Again, not god-tier but still a decent option to get you through early content.
    Gamora is like WS. Not bad, not great.
    NC is a good war defender, but he is also extremely underrated on attack. His Deep Wounds is great if you're fighting against a champ that can bleed but can also shrug debuffs (like Agent Venom or Kingpin), plus his evade will help bail you out if you end up taking a combo.
    Guillotine was my first 4* Rank 5 champ. Her bleed is one of the best in the game and she has good health steal (if awakened). Plus she can do heal reversal which helps a lot against the big regen champs like Wolverine or Green Goblin.
    Thor Rags is a decent war defender as well. A bit underwhelming on attack.