Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Character Design

Dear Kabam,

I really dislike how some of the characters are design. The classic costume fits some, but others it's just plain ugly as f---. I'm sure we all have characters we dislike cause of design purposes.

(Etc... Electro, Rhyno)

Comments

• Options
    D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    edited July 2018
    Electro. So funny and ugly with his high waist pants, kermit the frog collar, blue lightning mullet...cracks me up. He then overcompensates by delivering shock damage...he is so petty. :wink:
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I think that design of electro is how he actually looked like before he looked like the one from amazing spiderman 2(blue and naked)
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I don't mind electro, I'll admit that when I heard electro was in the game when I first started playing I looked up his character avatar and just laughed because he looks just plain comical. But all jokes aside.

Gamora. She's the only one of the Guardians who doesn't look like she does in the movie. I mean seriously it's like super serious Star Lord, Mega realistic Rocket and Groot, basically what every single Drax has ever looked like, and then Gamora who looks like she just came to us from the future where everyone wears tight colorful outfits and has a short haircut. I mean really. Where does she pull her sword from. Ya can't hide it.
  • Options
    I remember in GOTG 2(at the start) gamora pulled out her sword and it became longer
  • Options
    rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    Archangel, his wings don't show while he is being looked at.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I think electro would look better with some sort of mask on. Other than that he look ok.
  • Options
    It's the same for vulture @rawhiney
    But wouldn't it be cool if falcon could have his wings on all the time instead of only specials? His moves could be changed if he gets buffed