**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hacked acct

So some1 hacked my acct and left all my champs but stole almost 2k in units from me so yeah I changed my password thru kabam n requested they look into the matter of my acct 2 get me my units back bc this is nonsense, I've been w MCoC nearly 2 n 1/2 years playing this game never once gave out any1 info on my acct n I still got hacked somehow this is nonsense I want all my stuff back and took all my arena chips, alliance chips and stole 400-500k in gold from all while I was sleeping last night and apparently there is nothing Kabam will do about it so if any1 can help or get the word out about this would be greatly appreciated we need 2 stand up MCoC community so this can't happen 2 any1 else let's stand up for each other and get the word out so Kabam has no choice but to help out in this matter

Comments

• Options
    mattjsmith80mattjsmith80 Posts: 11
    if they refuse to help and give the 'your units were spent on crystals so we can't refund' excuse then that really is a poor show from Kabam. maybe Kabam Miike (mod) can help you. You can PM him here http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/messages/add/Kabam Miike
  • Options
    BravoxxxBravoxxx Posts: 1
    This is terrible. Surely, Kabam can trace the account activity.
  • Options
    mattjsmith80mattjsmith80 Posts: 11
    you would think they'll have a database of all the transactions, or the ability to roll back to a point in time
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    To clarify,

1. Lost almost 2000 units
    2. Lost all arena chips
    3. Lost alliance chips
    4. approximately 400k to 500k gold

But all of your heroes were left intact. That was nice of the hacker to leave you with something that you can use.

By "chips", I assume you meant crystals unless you actually meant battle chips (for arena chips) and loyalty (for alliance chips).

Going through the minds of support, they are probably listing all the ways a player can spend 500k gold that don't involve heroes.

The first thing that comes to mind is alliance treasury.

Donate gold. Donate battle chips. Donate loyalty. When those are depleted donate using units. All four categories accounted for by the use of the alliance treasury.

So a screen shot of you being the top donor should do the trick. The hard part is proving that it was not you that did it.