**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remember when...

remember a couple weeks ago we were promised compensation for all the issues and we never got them? just for more to come up?
this is obviously not getting kabams attention though. i see a lot of people flat out quitting the game and i gotta know, you guys actually okay with this?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It was last week, and they've said they're discussing it this week. They're making an Announcement later today.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It was last week, and they've said they're discussing it this week. They're making an Announcement later today.

Can you link me where they said the announcement would be out today?
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    y7fn48f5ej9m.png
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

You know they had convo's about compensation over 4 weeks ago, due to the not resetting of the assignments, right? They've been taking their sweet time with that one.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Anticipation of disappointment is a terrible way to live.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    You know what they gonna for a compensation, do a summoner appreciation month. I bet you guys thats what is gonna happen. A week of gold for free, a week of potions, maybe an arena for a **** champ and a login calender with t4c. Thats it and kabam employees will be like oh we thank u guys for sticking with us thats why summoner appreciation month. Add some deals in the side to earn some cash as well . Vintage KABAM