**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW New node 30

124»

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Menkent wrote: »
    Masochism makes it tricky. You basically need to parry to trigger the masochism then immediately hit the power lock... but now you've healed them. Much harder than normal.

You have healed them for 5% (a lot less than an Arc Overload would have). Yes, harder than normal but manageable.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Run477 wrote: »
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    For those asking what attacker counters a 4/55 Dusa on 30 ... I hear 5/65 Morningstar with 5 souls works pretty well [ @danielmath ]

U just need 3 souls. But that’s my assumption too that MS would walk through her there.

The biggest problem is that people just want to have the same assigned paths every war and expect to not have to think. War is not aq. There should be some kind of strategy. It doesn’t take a ton of skill to run through 4* r5s and 5* r3s on easy nodes with 5* r5 blade or spark. Same thing happened with people who relied on scarlet witch and thor pre-nerf. All of a sudden they had to learn to fight and it was terrible for them.

Ya 3 souls would be enough because a 4/55 has so little health she'll die super quick. Against a 5/65 even the block damage is really rough so 4 souls helps

Until people wise up and only leave a defender or 2 on paths 7,8,9 so you can’t build souls...

can't leave all the paths empty :)
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    Masochism makes it tricky. You basically need to parry to trigger the masochism then immediately hit the power lock... but now you've healed them. Much harder than normal.

No necessarily. Each hit of Magik's L2 can cause power lock. So if the first hit triggers masochism, the second hit could trigger the power lock.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    No necessarily. Each hit of Magik's L2 can cause power lock. So if the first hit triggers masochism, the second hit could trigger the power lock.

That's a fair point. You'd still give them the 5% (maybe +recovery).
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    For those asking what attacker counters a 4/55 Dusa on 30 ... I hear 5/65 Morningstar with 5 souls works pretty well [ @danielmath ]

U just need 3 souls. But that’s my assumption too that MS would walk through her there.

The biggest problem is that people just want to have the same assigned paths every war and expect to not have to think. War is not aq. There should be some kind of strategy. It doesn’t take a ton of skill to run through 4* r5s and 5* r3s on easy nodes with 5* r5 blade or spark. Same thing happened with people who relied on scarlet witch and thor pre-nerf. All of a sudden they had to learn to fight and it was terrible for them.

Ya 3 souls would be enough because a 4/55 has so little health she'll die super quick. Against a 5/65 even the block damage is really rough so 4 souls helps

Until people wise up and only leave a defender or 2 on paths 7,8,9 so you can’t build souls...

Yeah you could potentially place 47 defenders to make it so someone with ms can’t ramp up but then they could take path 5 or 6 I guess. Not the best paths to ramp up on tho
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

Yeah you could potentially place 47 defenders to make it so someone with ms can’t ramp up but then they could take path 5 or 6 I guess. Not the best paths to ramp up on tho

yup, but you lose having a medusa boss
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    How strong are the feats of power fury buffs? And is the aspect of evolution a buff or passive increase?
  • MagiknightMagiknight Posts: 12
    Does Magiks limbo count as debuff to trigger cornered?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    No. It's passive damage and a passive effect on her (doesn't trigger buffet).
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah we are gold 2 tier 5-7 alliance and we are catching plenty of 4/55 Medusa’s there, We got a 4/55 Hyperion there today, and we are ko’d there already, I skipped that which is my usual path to take a modok miniboss path with blade, I’m ko’d too, he went unstoppable on me twice, and sparky got clipped by his l1, he doesn’t bleed so hard to regen blade, second war in a row I’m not gonna finish my path, lastvwar was the first time in over a year I haven’t made it to the boss ( 600k player, I’ve competed act 5 and paths of lol f2p, not a noob) we are a relaxed 14m alliance who often just run 2 war groups, this has killed our wars, nobody wants to play anymore, we ran 1 wargroup today and struggled to get 10 people who want to play. I see the point this is a good change for top tier alliances, but for us mid rangers who have lots of f2p players and not mega rosters, this is an alliance nightmare, we don’t have anyone with a 4/55 void or Morningstar, my 5/65 sparky and 4/55 blade have demolished path 6 for as long as I can remember, my glory hasn’t been spent on potions for months. This and the fact my phone is going flat in 25 minutes of playing so I’m avoiding arenas means my unit stash is really stale too, I’m considering quitting for the first time in forever
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    Mike? anyone from Kabam? I think you said that you were going to see how this new nodes will work and i just hope you see how this node is outrages compared to the others ffs... fix this node 30!!!!!!
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    I one shot an r4 Medusa on node 30 with an unduped 6 star Loki. It is possible just have to adjust champs for the path.