**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masacre not getting ignition charges

Does anyone else have this problem? It worked the 1st day I got him but hasn’t worked since. Also, what’s up with the random death matches in the arena after I get my infinite streak & enemies periodically getting unstoppable for no reason?

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Uhm
    Arena thing you should search it up, there's many posts already

Bit more info on Masacre not working would really help us know more

Also on the unstoppable thing, if it's questing maybe the chaos node?? Also if you have any videos they'd be great too
  • I’ve only used Masacre in the arena so far but he no longer gets the ignition charges, not a single one. I’ve crit & hit into blocks to no avail. The unstoppable thing also is arena only. Just random champs like Cyclops will become unstoppable for a brief moment or maybe just the icon is popping up, idk.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Are you using an evade champ like Stark Spidey? There's a mastery known as "unfazed" which grants a brief unstoppable buff when the opponent evades an attack (not Dex, evade)
    That might be why
  • Ahhhhh thanks, that very well could be & is likely the cause. The Masacre thing still has me miffed though. I’m going to test him in a quest & see what happens. He is unduped but like I said, it was working at 1st.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    They messed up, Masacre isn’t getting ignition charges, only iPhones are.