**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we disable AW whilst the over-heating issue is ongoing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Plantesan wrote: »
    So you want to punish half the game for your device having an issue with it.. sorry but the iOS issue is a minority I'm on iOS no issues..

Well boohoo because you want to continue with your progression while others could get screwed from something that is out of their control. Talk about a dumpster fire of a take...

You want to punish half a game population for a problem that doesnt effect them

That's a dumpster fire

If it means that we all can get back to playing it without potential phone-bricking issue? Yeah...
  • Options
    So you want to punish half the game for your device having an issue with it.. sorry but the iOS issue is a minority I'm on iOS no issues..

Well boohoo because you want to continue with your progression while others could get screwed from something that is out of their control. Talk about a dumpster fire of a take...

You want to punish half a game population for a problem that doesnt effect them

That's a dumpster fire

If it means that we all can get back to playing it without potential phone-bricking issue? Yeah...

You aren't worried about my issues so why should I be concerned about your phone?

Cant play? Dont play. That shouldn't effect me

Tell me your issues then...because outside of that you and I are coming off as dinks in this situation...
  • Options
    I understand that position, considering a few mates are at that point as well in the game.

If this was in-season I would be in total agreement, but with a week left before season 3, people are most likely worried this issue could carry over and cause an in-balance with the seasonal rewards.

So what do you think be a reasonable middle ground?
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Keep regular wars running, postpone the start of the season until the game isn’t melting phones.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Keep regular wars running, postpone the start of the season until the game isn’t melting phones.

Agreed. I think that's probably the best comprise. Unfortunately I have my doubts to how fast this will be fixed. I think there's layer's of bad programming adding up to a disaster.