**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Suggestion] Expand auto-fight

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Introducing Auto-Fight 2.0, Auto-Pilot.

This new feature would expand auto-fight with a few useful additions:
  • auto-tap finish at the end of a fight and return to the map
  • auto-advance a tile (if there's only one direction to go, and not a fork in the road)
  • notify user via a ping sound if there's a fork in the road, or a decision to be made (if all champs are KO'd, which to revive)
  • automatically choose the top champ to do the fight, and start the fight
  • automatically skip cut-scenes / dialogue

This is auto-fight's true potential. It would make running beginner and normal quests so much better. Pretty please Kabam.

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    I see difference between player auto-fight and enemy auto-fight, the player auto-fight no use guard, no use dextrity and no move like the enemy auto-fight. If i see the result of battle my heroes recevive double of hits respect the enemy
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Killer92 wrote: »
    I see difference between player auto-fight and enemy auto-fight, the player auto-fight no use guard, no use dextrity and no move like the enemy auto-fight. If i see the result of battle my heroes recevive double of hits respect the enemy

This mode is optional, so you don't have to use auto-fight if you dont want. But if you bring a team of 4* 4/40 to normal or beginner quest, then it doesn't matter how many times they get hit. 3-4 hits and they can kill any enemy anyway. This would just expand auto-fight and make it more autonomous for those super easy quests.
  • Options
    shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    edited May 2017
    I'd like it, if your team's pi is say...10x the recommended, to just give the option of 'Auto complete' on level selection. It then auto selects an uncompleted path, gives you the gold and subtracts the energy asking for you to purchase a refill if you don't have enough.
    Life is short enough without this boring 'admin'
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Big fan of this idea - especially to roll through things like normal/beginner quests or some of the daily quests.
  • Options
    Any other ideas guys?
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    add options for the AI like
    no-special attack (useful if you have recoil)
    all or nothing like the node (to make sure it count)
  • Options
    MilbeyerMilbeyer Posts: 1
    about the next directions on the map.... we could select the path previously. On click auto-advance
  • Options
    GregorGregor Posts: 25
    Milbeyer wrote: »
    about the next directions on the map.... we could select the path previously. On click auto-advance

That's it. Just give us auto-tap trough the beginning and the end of the fight, auto skip dialogues and path-scheduling.
    Catalysts quests, beginner and normal monthly events are done without any pain.