Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

8232 prestige Looking for a semi retirement home

Ideally I'm looking for map 3x5, 1-2 BG AW (3 for season 3 is fine) and zero donations. Looking to still play but throttle way back.

I have a couple 5/65 champs for attack and a full 4/55 defense team. Finished Pat 1 last season but the summer is too busy for that.

I don't even know if this exists but I'll see whats out there

Line: l0gan13

Comments

• Options
    Hey sonic look up alliance tag BOAT!
    My IGN is blaster maniac
  • Options
    Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    Hey man! I have started a semi-retired AW focused alliance! We only do map 3 AQ, but are heavily focused on AW war. Currently tly only doing 1 BG due to lack of players, but will have 3 in the upcoming season.. we may only be bronze 3 right now, but will make gold 1 or higher, we have multiple members with plat 3/plat2 experience. Only 13 members at the moment but are searching night and day for more potential recruits.. great place for those looking to step down for a while! :)
    If this is something you'd be interested in check us out/ add me on line.

Alliance: [EWØTB] Elite Warrior øf the Battlerealm

Line ID: andlow1