**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldpool second Arena

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
Hi,

Why in compensation thread you are excluding people who haven't joinned Goldpool arena before outage ? It is not fair as i didnt had time before and wanted to join Arena late and use units/boosts to score maximum points.

Why i am not allowed to join this time ? I agree it should not be free entry and must have a golden ticket. But people who were not able join last time and have golden ticket should be allowed to join if they wish for 2nd Run.

Thanks for reconsidering.

Comments

• JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    How were you barred from joining the arena? It was only down for 8 hours. The gold ticket was only good for that one arena. You could have still joined and earned some milestone rewards...... Your post makes no sense.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I think you are reading the announcement wrong. Anyone who joined the goldpool arena will be given access for the 2nd. It does not specify if you joined before or after the outage.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    How were you barred from joining the arena? It was only down for 8 hours. The gold ticket was only good for that one arena. You could have still joined and earned some milestone rewards...... Your post makes no sense.
    I can’t speak for the op but I coincidentally had only that window to play as I had real life commitments the first day of the arena and couldn’t play after losing my window I elected not to play as I knew I wouldn’t reach my goal of hitting all the milestones without using units to refresh champs, which on principle I refuse to do. I too would like to participate in the rerun since circumstances beyond my control ruined my original plan to participate
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    _Sham_ wrote: »
    Thanks for reconsidering.

They aren't reconsidering anything lol
  • at least the 200 that got before cant do it this time better chance to get this time
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lmao at “the outage was my only window”. In a three day arena you were inlygonna grind 8 hours? But we’re gonna use boosts and units? You wouldn’t have gotten anything besides small milestones lol. People are making too much of the outage. I would have ground during the outage and still got 11 mil points in the 5* ant man arena which is my usually goal. People basically use any disruption as an excuse for compensation and or a “redo”. You had 3 days... just like everyone else. More than likely you guys don’t have accounts that would ever have gotten any decent rewards.