5K prestige player looking for a retirement alliance

Username - Randamus. Summoner Level - 60. Base Hero Rating - 461,181. Have multiple r5 4* and r3 5* champs. Feel free to look me up in game.

Based in the United States (West Coast). Log in multiple times a day. Have some access in the mornings/early afternoons, but usually available in the evenings between 4pm - 1am (with a break for dinner and/or going out). If I am unavailable in the evenings, I will usually check the game before going to bed just to make sure I can clear any AQ or AW lanes. Generally on and off during the weekend. I do what the alliance asks of me, always meet quest minimums/donations (usually post 15 - 20K in SA and 20K+ for event quest completion), and am an easy going, communicative person.

I was in a retirement alliance that broke up due to our leader having an illness. Dedicated and active player and just want to enjoy game content. The ideal alliance would still be meeting most/all alliance quest milestones, ranking in SA weekly (or biweekly), either AQ or AW focused (just not both), and striving to be better but just at a slower pace.

Hit me up in-game or on LINE (Randamus).

Comments

• Andlow94Andlow94 Member Posts: 79
    Hey man! I have started a semi-retired AW focused alliance! We only do map 3 AQ, but are heavily focused on AW war.. we may only be bronze 3 right now, but will make gold 1 or higher, we have multiple members with plat 3/plat2 experience. Only 13 members at the moment but are searching night and day for more potential recruits.
    If this is something you'd be interested in check us out/ add me on line.

Alliance: [EWØTB] Elite Warrior øf the Battlerealm

Line ID: andlow1