**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Small energy refill

So for about a month I’ve asked help for the small energy through my alliance, we talk and always help when requested. However I haven’t received any small energy in the last month? It only shows as request energy and then the energy refill ? Not sure why it’s not showing ?? And ideas or if you know anything about it, Itd be much appreciated if you could help.

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    SwiftOne wrote: »
    So for about a month I’ve asked help for the small energy through my alliance, we talk and always help when requested. However I haven’t received any small energy in the last month? It only shows as request energy and then the energy refill ? Not sure why it’s not showing ?? And ideas or if you know anything about it, Itd be much appreciated if you could help.

This is not a bug. When you ask for help you do not get energy refills that you can use. When you ask for help and your alliance teammates provide it you get an additional bar of energy to be used for questing. They fulfill or provide the help from the help screen on the alliance help tab.
  • Options
    SwiftOneSwiftOne Posts: 12
    Thank you..I know it’s from the alliance help screen, I was always under the impression it’s was a small energy refill? Which is good for 1 tile move, possible 2?? What do you mean by bar of energy? Ex: if my energy is at 66- and is full at 68, then the help from my alli pushed my energy up to 68? Just asking so I can better understand, thanks 🙏🏻🤘🏻
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Thank you..I know it’s from the alliance help screen, I was always under the impression it’s was a small energy refill? Which is good for 1 tile move, possible 2?? What do you mean by bar of energy? Ex: if my energy is at 66- and is full at 68, then the help from my alli pushed my energy up to 68? Just asking so I can better understand, thanks 🙏🏻🤘🏻

You can only ask for help once you have depleted all your energy and only once every 8 hours. When I say a bar of energy I am saying the same thing as you when you say 1 tile.
    Using your example: you have 68 total energy. Once you hit 0 you can ask for help. If ten of your alliance teammates were to immediately go to the alliance help screen and fulfill your request for help then you would have 10 tiles of energy that shows up.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

You can only ask for help once you have depleted all your energy and only once every 8 hours. When I say a bar of energy I am saying the same thing as you when you say 1 tile.
    Using your example: you have 68 total energy. Once you hit 0 you can ask for help. If ten of your alliance teammates were to immediately go to the alliance help screen and fulfill your request for help then you would have 10 tiles of energy that shows up.

Just a heads-up, but you can ask for energy help anytime you are not at max energy....you don't have to wait for it to go down to zero.

Click the little "i" icon next to your energy readout
    Click "Use Items"
    As long as you are not at full energy, the option to ask for help is available.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »

Just a heads-up, but you can ask for energy help anytime you are not at max energy....you don't have to wait for it to go down to zero.

Click the little "i" icon next to your energy readout
    Click "Use Items"
    As long as you are not at full energy, the option to ask for help is available.

And you get 2 energy for every help you get and it maxes out at 10 helps ( 20 energy)