**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wassup

SkuncSkunc Posts: 39
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I mean what’s going everyone.

Here’s the deal, I’ve seen post where people have bought multiple Odins. That’s $100 a pop. You can buy a decent truck tire for that. Brand new. Heck I got GOW4 for half that.

So I guess what I’m asking is this whole transparency thing with the odd of getting a certain champion with a certain crystal. After 17 5*s, have I gotten a “god tier” champ? No. I’m a no body. I’m not a content creator.

Wait, are content creators odds of getting a god tier champ or newly released champ higher then us plebs?

What are the odds?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Skunc wrote: »
    I mean what’s going everyone.

Here’s the deal, I’ve seen post where people have bought multiple Odins. That’s $100 a pop. You can buy a decent truck tire for that. Brand new. Heck I got GOW4 for half that.

So I guess what I’m asking is this whole transparency thing with the odd of getting a certain champion with a certain crystal. After 17 5*s, have I gotten a “god tier” champ? No. I’m a no body. I’m not a content creator.

Wait, are content creators odds of getting a god tier champ or newly released champ higher then us plebs?

What are the odds?

No they arent but they open 2-3 times the amount of crystals then you do. They simply just have more chances. Brian Grant still doesnt have Blade so that debunks your theory right there.
  • SkuncSkunc Posts: 39
    Not sure if it debunks it, but thanks for the info.
    Skunc wrote: »
    Not sure if it debunks it, but thanks for the info.

He is arguably the most popular youtuber. Why wouldnt debunk your tinfoil hat theory?
    Because there are other creators who seem to get the new champs with their openings. One instance does not disprove a theory. Just a question.
    Compare how many you open to them. No one gets better drop rates. If you want more better chances, open more crystals.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Well, Seatin has been shafted multiple times with his openings, Prof Hoff has opened maybe 60 crystals now (I lost count) searching for stark spidey, and COW took 1300 crystals to get goldpool
    So we only see the good of their openings is what I’m hearing?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Um
    No
    Everything I’ve mentioned is on YouTube dude
    Search Prof Hoff hunt for stark spidey if you want proof