**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Biosting 2.0 and 3.0

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
What is the difference between these 2 nodes exactly?

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Biosting 2.0 is the signature ability, where the power sting stuns you upon expiration ie. if you didn’t use a special

Biosting 3.0 basically means you always have a power sting at all times, even from the start of the fight, so you can’t use specials
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    3.0 is another way to milk us lol

Not really. The basic idea is kill them without Specials. Not terribly challenging.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

Not really. The basic idea is kill them without Specials. Not terribly challenging.

That is if its a r4 6* with insane health and attack bonus i am sure that was their idea when coming up for this node
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Heck if you X-23 or Wolverine this mode changes literally nothing.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

That is if its a r4 6* with insane health and attack bonus i am sure that was their idea when coming up for this node

Make him Bleed. Bait L1. Takes longer with more Health, but it's the same principle.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    As @GroundedWisdom and @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE day, this doesn't have to change how you fight with certain champs -
    Never use specials anyway:
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Captain Marvel
    Don't even need to hit the opponent:
    Quake
    Nebula
    Just crazy raw damage:
    Angela
    Corvus
    Medusa
    Archangel
    Star-Lord
    and many more.....

Admittedly there are various champs you'll want to avoid, as they're more dependent on specials; but it's a node you can work around, like any other.
  • Options
    @Magrailothos don’t think Angela should be there, because the only way for her to have any buffs that actually work is to use her specials and cycle through different bars of power
    Otherwise she’s just increasing the potency of non-existent buffs lol
  • Options
    Explain how you work around aspect of war with IMIW? Clearly it did a bang up job that they felt the need to bring it back again!!!!
  • Options
    Explain how you work around aspect of war with IMIW? Clearly it did a bang up job that they felt the need to bring it back again!!!!

Well, I imagine it’d be a lot of intercepting after he becomes unblockable, because he doesn’t have parry which is the biggest issue about it so attacking him isn’t too much of an issue
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Oh I really don’t care about how to fight him. X23, AA, Thor, SL… I have options andots of practice in AQ taking out YJ specials as well as practice with the MLLL-dodge method of specials like his.

But WHAT is this about IMIW with Biosting 3.0?
    Edit: no. Seriously, I can’t find any announcement that this node will even be in war. And to my understanding it’s a unique node for solo YJ similar to Well of Souls or the 100 hits on Groot or double ear machine or that MS in 5.4 that really isn’t that big a deal.
  • Options
    ShadPrince wrote: »

Well, I imagine it’d be a lot of intercepting after he becomes unblockable, because he doesn’t have parry which is the biggest issue about it so attacking him isn’t too much of an issue

After the update nothing is working properly and might not beat UC so then i realized i can make it up from AW rewards but that wont happen since rewards are cut in half 😒😒😒
  • Options
    @IanMoone where is the war node biosting 3.0?

Also season rewards are halved due to the seasons are being shortened to about half for more flow instead of the flood and drought we’ve had the last 2
  • Options
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    @IanMoone where is the war node biosting 3.0?

Also season rewards are halved due to the seasons are being shortened to about half for more flow instead of the flood and drought we’ve had the last 2

There isnt but wouldnt be surprised if it gets added lol...IMIW is on aspect of war node in uncollected