**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's more important

The problem that I am facing right now is that I can parry attacks quite decently but I am not that good at evading I often evade one attack and get hit by the next one I have tried practicing it in arena probably have gotten slightly better at it but I think it's becoming a necessity for me I think because I can't bait sp twos in event quests and arenas which means get hit by the sp three and it's over so what is more important parry or evade?

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    They’re both equally important but I think evade is much more important than parry
    Like you said, it helps a lot with avoiding basically every special in the game, and also with baiting
    In the long run, evade probably saves you more time and money than parry
  • But evading is so much hard though than parrying with so many characters with so many animations for attacks and also those dash attacks happen in the blink of an eye but yeah what I am trying to say is that I think evading is much harder to master than parrying.😂
  • Hey Deathlight07, I've moved this discussion from the Bugs and Known Issues section over to Strategy and Tips. Please try to ensure you post in the correct section in future as it will help to keep the Forum organized.
    A little tip I’ve got for you is instead trying to wait for the dash in and stuff and swiping back when it happens, what you can do is hold block and then use that same finger to swipe back
    I still do it now, and it really helps because you don’t have the issue of putting your finger down and swiping, your finger is already there, and if you mistime horribly you’ll be blocking anyway

Other than that, I’d highly suggest going on YouTube and checking out Dorky Diggedy Dave in Dork Lessons, especially his ninja series and how to evade like a ninja, he’s very good
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Some specials can't be evaded. That's all I'm saying.
    Some specials can't be evaded. That's all I'm saying.

Yeah, but basically all can
    War Machine’s sp1, Punisher sp2, Hulkbuster so2, a lot of those can be done by being timed very perfectly which needs a lot of practice

The collectors sp1 can’t be, idk about some others
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Do heaps of 1v1 arena where there is no consequence for getting it wrong.

I can't evade WM SP1 or WS SP2 so you probably shouldn't listen to me.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Do heaps of 1v1 arena where there is no consequence for getting it wrong.

I can't evade WM SP1 or WS SP2 so you probably shouldn't listen to me.

WM his S2 isn't that hard, you just have to be out of reach for the first jump he makes and then evade once at the right time, similair to Hulk his S1.

Anyway, I would suggest 3vs3 because the rewards are way way better then 1vs1. I get what you're saying about consequences, but it's kinda the same in 3vs3 if you don't set a high goal for yourself. Or if you set no goal. If your only goal is to get better at evading, it's okay to lose the streak, but in the end you've still picked up some extra rewards.
  • Deathlight07Deathlight07 Posts: 24
    edited July 2018
    I have seen that video before actually it's very good I also learned how to parry after watching his videos man he's really good I am practicing every day in the arena and also thanks for the tip. Your info is very helpful.😀