**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SA weekly 41-70% tier, Sliver 1/Gold 3 AW with 3BG. 4x4 AQ 3 BG clear. No event mins!! Low donate

Looking for a great alliance? Tired of being kicked because you asked for an alliance out of your ranking. We've all seen in. 75K PI and hopes of Platinum ally with 5x5. But you just didn't have it. Not yet at least. We can help you grow. And together we can get to that level. We have a very skilled group who clears AQ with 3Bgs. We usually win 8/10 wars. Moving up a rank almost each event. Very low donations. We can help you build your account and grow as a team. What we are not looking for is someone who just wants to come for a short ride and leaves. We are looking for someone who can clear a lane in map 4 and in AW tier 9. 100k+ preferred but skilled 75K will do. Let us be the last alliance you ever look for. Come find a home

B_Dizzle_01 ign
B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
b_dizzle_01 line

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    A recent loss has us in need of a skilled player. We are looking for a boss killer to help out our BG1. We do have 2 incthere already but in need of 1 more backup.
  • Options
    SCI0SCI0 Posts: 3
    Hey Man. Would like to join yout alliance if possible. Though i am not at that level that you are looking a player of but it will take no time to reach there and further. I just started to play from a new account around half a month ago and at 37k rating right now. If you are looking for a skilled player, I am all that you need. I had an account of rating 450k a year back which I gaveaway to retire but now here I am starting from a new account. We used to play in the tier 1 in AW at that time and faced the top alliances. Also used to do Map 6 for 3-4 days straight. I need an alliance who is serious about the game and any requirements for any event is not a problem for me. Hit me up if you waana take a chance on me. Thanks. In game ID is same as my user name.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    @SCI0 sent in game friend request.