Should Antman be upgraded?

Shabb710Shabb710 Member Posts: 25
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Antmans 3rd special should be changed to reflect more damage. He should alter his size and become giant like in captain america civil war movie. The special should do increased damaged based on how fatigues the opponent is at the time of impact. Lets face it without being duped antman is THE worst character in the game. Sp1 does not do any damage and sp2 is very slow and sometimes ineffective without a lot of fatigue stacked. He needs an update PLEASE.

Should Antman be upgraded? 24 votes

YES
87%
Haji_SaabFishhyA_Noob_Is1Fluffydragon2Nico010915SaiyanLosspikTheSOURADreHeroBoltsyTmasters1984TxAggie17MightylibraTheMageHunterBrainyLordThapsShabb710HoidCosmere4funJimpantha 21 votes
NO
12%
ditCdaveSpeedbumpThawnim 3 votes

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Member Posts: 674
    YES
    I would like the giant antman animation sp3 (like dormammu)
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    YES
    I would have his 2nd special trigger him to shrink down to ant size. Making it so his opponent can't see him, similar to hood's invisibility. Not sure I would change him much other than that.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Member Posts: 762 ★★
    YES
    He should have tech ants that reduce ability accuracy or his l2 can cause the ants to siphon the opponents power(power leak)
  • Diego000Diego000 Member Posts: 6
    He doesn't need anything just more damage and his signature ability need to be used like they describe it in the description "he uses his gas pym to reduce his sight" for example spiderman and nightcrawler use aracnid sense and neyaphem to avoid attacks and ant man should use gas pym to avoid attacks :smile:
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,826 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man's SP1 does average damage for an SP1, and is also a bit of fun. He could do with slightly stronger poison damage, but let's not forget: this guy is a defensive champ, especially with his Signature awakened. It's one of the few defensive Sigs that is equally effective against SP3s (which isn't true of Captain Marvel, Civil Warrior, Daredevil or Spiderman), and seriously increases his survivability against big bad bosses. Add inequity and despair masteries, and you can kick ass with this character. If you're prepared to try.
    So, just a bit more poison damage for me (like they promised two upgrades ago).
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,826 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Having said that, I wouldn't say no to a Giant attack animation for his SP3.