**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Oneplus 5 problem

I have a oneplus 5 for about 4 months and this problem it seems to be getting worse and worse.
During a fight when the opponent launches a special 1 or 2 my character does a run attack on the last hit of the special, without me giving the command to do it and being ou of reach or holding block.My character literally breaks the block and launches himself to the special.
I lost count of the number of units I had to spend in revives because of this.
I already did all the the steps, reintalar the game,clean the screen, delete files,etc.
Already contacted support a number of times because of this,but the response is not satisfactory and always the same
Anyone else with this problem?
What did you do?

Comments

• Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Jokepool wrote: »
    I have a oneplus 5 for about 4 months and this problem it seems to be getting worse and worse.
    During a fight when the opponent launches a special 1 or 2 my character does a run attack on the last hit of the special, without me giving the command to do it and being ou of reach or holding block.My character literally breaks the block and launches himself to the special.
    I lost count of the number of units I had to spend in revives because of this.
    I already did all the the steps, reintalar the game,clean the screen, delete files,etc.
    Already contacted support a number of times because of this,but the response is not satisfactory and always the same
    Anyone else with this problem?
    What did you do?

I use a OnePlus 5T and I've never really faced this problem. Maybe, sometimes my character goes back instead of forward, but otherwise not really.
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Is a nightmare having the combat completely control and lose because of that. Sometimes more than ones in a fight
    Really don't know what to do to be able to play that game properly
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Is a nightmare having the combat completely control and lose because of that. Sometimes more than ones in a fight
    Really don't know what to do to be able to play that game properly

i'm 99% sure that it's the game bug, not device bug
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    4 months playing with the game like this
    Lost count of the email that I nsend to kabam to help me with this,and the questionnaires I have to do.
    Its strange that no one else have this problem,that why I think it could have something to do with the phone