**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Voodoo is bugged

Special attacks keep getting blocked by enemies after a combo or mid combo. ive been doing some testing and also medusa and green goblin have this issue as well. The main issue ive noticed is Voodoo's dash forward is too slow and very sluggish. And ive noticed that he is the only champ in my roster that cant get the in after enemy special attacks. Even the really easy specials like Cyclops or medusa's SP1. His glide is way too slow in comparison to other champions. Please do some testing on this and you will see what Im talking about! This needs a fix @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Special attacks keep getting blocked by enemies after a combo or mid combo. ive been doing some testing and also medusa and green goblin have this issue as well. The main issue ive noticed is Voodoo's dash forward is too slow and very sluggish. And ive noticed that he is the only champ in my roster that cant get the in after enemy special attacks. Even the really easy specials like Cyclops or medusa's SP1. His glide is way too slow in comparison to other champions. Please do some testing on this and you will see what Im talking about! This needs a fix @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Wolf hasn't been around in 5 months. I think he left.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    @Thawnim that's weird I didn't know that. its still on the forum as a tag name
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    the whole damn game is bugged.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Thanks, I haven't noticed this yet, looks like Kabam's trademark quality is deepening, bugs after more bugs. Apparently there are more bugs introduced that I could catch up. Glad I read this, definitely NOT going to bring DOCTOR VOODOO to important quests, AQ, or AW until he is being cured/fixed.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Thawnim that's weird I didn't know that. its still on the forum as a tag name

That wolf has gone missing and no longer active since Feb after replying in this forum confirming AA's ability on stun immune node is WORKING AS INTENDED.