**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Bishop

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
Just pulled a 5*Bishop is he worth ranking up? I also have a 5* Iceman dupped and a 4* Archangel that i want to rank up? Any advice?

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Iceman definitely
  • JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    edited July 2018
    Watch videos on bishop. He destroys Iceman, magik, Mephisto, and electro. Just have to be good at block stun. Sucks vs tech. But Iceman would be my choice to rank up.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My 5* bishop is r3. He’s just okay and fun/interacting to use during quests. Definitely get that icebro up, bro.
  • abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    You should be ashamed for even asking about ranking up Bishop when you have a duped Iceman... Come in now...
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I know about Iceman, i already have a 4* dupped Iceman at 5/50, and i am ranking this one up too, just wanted to know about Bishop.
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    i have my 5* bishop at r3. i like him. he does well in AW attack due to the heavy placements of magik, iceman, and mephisto in defense. he reduces the energy damage and converts it to prowesses. which can be used to heal himself or cause more damage on specials. and he does well against domino, because he reduces damage from her critical failure sig ability. i know a lot of the community doesn’t like him, but i do...
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    He’s visible as a defender when duped. So iceman counter negated.

As offense he is soooo situational and they made him terrible against techs. Had they not he would have wrecked IMIF. He has one of the most significant class disadvantages ever or I might like him.