**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SERIOUS QUESTION FOR KABAM TEAM

Good evening, everyone. I would like to emphasize that this thing I will write is not disparaging anybody from the Kabam team, nor scratching, I just think we deserve some answers.

It's been a long time since I started playing this game, I really like it. I've seen so much in the last couple of years, big irregularities and injustices, but we cant do anything about it. I want to ask you a couple of questions that I consider that we should know, I hope that this will not be erased, because, as I pointed out at the beginning, what I write will not be valued or false.

First question:
1. Given that this game is really big and demanding, I know it's not easy to keep everything under control, but also after many many errors (almost everyday) in any segment of the game, is anyone from the Kabam team responsible for these errors? It's normal to make mistakes, we are all people, but I have never seen so many errors in a single game. Obviously, someone does not do his job well. Typically, when I do something wrong at work, I have to bear the consequences of it. Is anyone here responsible for this? If the employees were punished, I think that stupid mistakes (like this today,does not happen again), the game is demanding and I think that consistency is very important when something is done.

2. It's nice to refresh the game with new heroes and tasks every month, but I think there is so much new that it's time to stop it and focus on correcting old mistakes (there are many and there will be many more)

3. People give real money to you, but they also expect everything to be under control, but this game is everything else, it's just not under control. We do not pay and we are not so bothered by the mistakes, but we are somewhat, I can not I imagine that people who devote much more then me,how they feels ... many think this game is their "job", so I think that it is much needed to improve..
4. After all this bugs and mistakes i will still continue to play,but PLEASE guys,do something about this i have wrote,if u want more players and more money..
5. Be nice to answer on this thread and sorry if u dont understand some of the words,bcs my english is not so good and i used translator bcs i cannot keep it in me anymore..

Best regards,
Sincerly,
David

Comments